DSc., Msc., FFB., FRSH., MCIOB., MCGI., FInstLM., CFM., CCM Commander In Chief national- Interschools Brigade, Jamaica.
Hon. Consul General of Antigua & Barbuda to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Master of Science Construction Economics & Management (Awarded for Pioneering work in Modular Construction Technologies, Techniques & Methodologies)
- A comparison of Modular Building Techniques & Technologies UK & Holland.
- Awarded an Erasmus European Scholarship from South Bank University London to obtain a joint Masters in Holland.
- On completion further awarded another Erasmus Scholarship for a Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Italy.
- Post Graduate Joint Diploma award with Master of Science awarded by Hogeschool Gelderland Faculty of Engineering, Department of Building & Civil Engineering for project work and thesis on Comparison of Modular Building UK & Holland. (Feb1995)
- Post Graduate Diploma with Distinction in Construction Health & Safety Management Royal Society of Health (Sept 1996).