Admissions shall be opened to all, irrespective of Nationality, Sex, Physical ability, and Religion provided that the applicant duly completed his/her application form, and with valid information accordingly.
Each candidate should submit the following documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The Institution is responsible for any admission screening exercise or examination conducted!!.
Nigerian students seeking admission into the college must either take the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or Institution Exams and obtain the approved requirement for that year.
All candidates are required to present at least 5 credits in Mathematics & English (Compulsory) at no more than two sittings. Please refer to your respective faculties for full requirements, other useful information, and/or specifications.
Brochure / Guide
Check / Download the Brochure Below!!!